Wednesday, June 28, 2017

"The Burning Seoul" - chapter 6 : Welcome Home



cast :

- Kim A-Ra
- YouKyoung (AOA)
- Jung Yong Hwa (CN Blue)
- Lee JongHyun (CN Blue)
- Lee JungShin (CN Blue)
- Kang Min Hyuk (CN Blue)
- AOA Members
- Another cast

genre :
fun, semi real.

Author :
SoYoung

type :
series

this is just a fan fiction not a reality...... but some of the situation and place are based on reality... have a nice time to read.... ^_^ Hope u like it

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Surgery Waiting room 8.oo pm. KST

"A-Ra ssi......" MinHyuk called with low voice.

"aa... ne, MinHyuk ssi" A-Ra replied.

"Are you really a doctor?" MinHyuk asked.

"are you really a doctor?" MinHyuk asked.

"ne, people call me doctor Kim" A-ra said.

"so how is YongHwa hyeong now? will he safe??" MinHyuk said.

"the chance for him is 60%" A-ra said.

*drrrttttt..... drrrrttttt...... drrrttttt.....

"ne, yeoboseyo?" A-Ra said.

"in front of surgery room. ne... surgery waiting room." she said on the phone.

"A-ra ssi, hyeong will stay life ne?" JungShin said when he sit on the right side of A-Ra.

"I've said that the chance is 60% but I believe that YongHwa ssi will stay life. doctor Choi sad that he call his best team." A-ra replied

"A-ra!" YouKyoung called.

"ssshhhhhh hospital" A-ra said.

"ups sorry I forgot that this is a hospital" YouKyoung said

"come sit here." A-ra said.

"OK, but... you are a doctor? jinjja?" Youkyoung said.

"hm... I've tell you on e-mail right?" A-ra said.

"yes but I think that you are joking." Youkyoung said

"I'm serious" A-ra said.

"but you still very young" MinHyuk said.

"yes I'm 20 now and this is my 2nd year as a young doctor, my last year as a young doctor" A-ra said.

"but you said that you wanna be a designer and make me a costum for my show." YouKyoung said.

"hm, you right I have home schooling from elementary school untill senior high school. and I have best score every year. abeoji said that he loves to have a girl that have a good head on her shoulder. and he said that a great ability bring great responsibility" A-ra said.

"yeah you right..... I love it too" JongHyun said.

"and what makes you decide to be a doctor?" JungShin said.

"I... I.... I don't wanna loose someone that I love anymore. and its a great things when I see a smile from them after they fight with all disease and they win it. I love to know that they safe, they back to their family." A-Ra said.

"ne, I understand. I can feel it too." JongHyun said.

"Hm majayo.... when you know that alot of people need you, need your music, screaming when they see you, do their best to see you..... Its almost same, almost like that." A-Ra said.

"Doctor Kim, may I talk to you?" A nurse said ehen she out from the room.

"Yes..... eodieseo?" A-Ra said.

"Come" she said.

"ne" A-ra said while she follow her enter the room.

"A-Ra-yaaa!" YouKyoung said while she rushed to A-Ra.

"How is hyeong!" JongHyun asked.

"let's sit." A-Ra said.

"tell us. Is he okay?" MinHyuk said.

"hm. He is okay now. but YouKyoung! no one that know you here right?" A-Ra said.

"So... you think... why I must wear skirt?" YouKyoung said.

"OK! I believe you" A-Ra said.

"ehm doctor Kim?" a man called.

"ne? a... doctor Choi" A-Ra said.

"You better Home. you have an appoinment here tomorrow" doctor Choi said.

"ne doctor" A-Ra said.

"See you tomorrow" doctor Choi said than he leave them.

"let's home." A-ra said.

"but how is hyeong?" JungShin said.

"JungShin ssi... there is nothing we can do here. YongHwa ssi will be in the intensive care at ICU room. we can't do anything. thats better we home" A-Ra said.

"ah OK" JungSin said.

"follow me" A-Ra said.

"hei... why we go this way?" Youkyoung asked.

"just believe me. there is alot people at loby. and you want to apear there?" A-Ra said.

"ah ne, majayo" YouKyoung said.

"annyeong" A-ra said when she enter the ER room.

"Annyeong. wait are you a doctor here?" A man said.

"mmmm yes... I new here. and tomorrow is my first day. mannaseo bangawoyo doctor......." A-Ra said while trying to read a name on his nametag.

"I'm doctor Lee, Lee JongJin, call me JongJin or doctor Jong." he said.

"Ah... OK! I'm doctor Kim" A-ra said.

"Wait here. I'll take the car." A-Ra said to her friends.

"doctor Kim your car is parked by our staff. I'll tell them to park it here." doctor Jong said.

"gamsahamnida" A-ra said when doctor Jong talking on the phone.

"doctor Kim, your car is ready. right in front of the ER." doctor Jong said.

"ah... ne, gamsahamnida doctor Jong. see you tomorrow" A-Ra said while she smile than she bow.

"come get in the car!" A-Ra said.

"Gamsahamnida ajeossi!" She said to a man that parked her car there.

"ne, anieyo doctor" that man said.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*dccciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt.......

Ara park her car right infrot of the elevator of underground parking place.

"YouKyoung-ah oppen my appartement. you can wit me there while I park my car" A-Ra said.

"ne, arraseo" YouKyoung said than everybody get off from the car.

"You said you wanna park your car?" YouKyoung said.

"yes. I'll ask Lee ajeossi to park it" A-ra said.

"aaaaaa geuraeyo" Youkyoung said.

"see you!" A-ra said when the elevator doors are oppened. than she off from the elevator and walk trough the lobby.

"Annyeong A-Ra ssi." a woman behind the front desk said.

"Annyeong Eonni, Lee ajeossi isseoyo?" A-Ra said.

"wait I'll call him" she said while she pick the phone and make a cal.

"annyeonghaseyo A-Ra ssi" Lee ajeossi said.

"A... Ajeossi.... hm.... igeo.... infront of the underground elevator." A-Ra said.

"ah ne....." Lee ajeossi said.

"Gamsahamnida ajeossi" A-Ra said while she bow.

"anieyo A-ra ssi." He replied.

"Annyeong" A-Ra said than she leave.

"Annyeong" everybody replied.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*ding dong...... ding dong.......

A-ra press the bell.

"Ne? nuguyo?" YouKyoung shouted from inside.

"A-Ra yeyo" A-Ra said.

"ah.. you... come in. why you not open it by ur self?" YouKyoung said.

"hm.. I remembered that you were inside, hehehehehe" A-Ra Said.

"aish you!" YouKyoung said while ruffled her hair.

"Annyeong" A-Ra said when she enter the room where JungShin, MinHyuk and JongHyun are sitting.

"Annyeong" They repllied.

"mmm.... baegopayo?" A-Ra said.

"ne" JungShin said.

"wanna eat pizza?" A-Ra offered.

"ne!!!" everybody replied.

"OK!" A-Ra said while she picking the phone and ordered some pizza.

*dururururut dururururut (phone ringing)

"Annyeong?" A-Ra said after she pick up the phone.

"A-Ra ssi.... the pizza has come." A woman said from another side.

"OK I'll be there soon." A-Ra said than she hung up the phone and take her purse.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"A-ra ssi?" A boy asked.

"ne, jeo neun A-Ra yeyo" A-ra replied.

"igeo neun" that boy said while give her the pizza.

"Gamsahamnida, eolmayeyo?" A-Ra said.

"igeo" that boy give her a piece of paper.

"aa..... ne..... igeoyo" A-ra said while she gave the money.

"but this is too much" he said.

"the rest is for you. thanks for delivery it" A-ra said while she smile.

"gamsahamnida, annyeong" that boy said while bowing and than leave them.

"eonniya can I ask a bell boy to help me bring this?" A-Ra said.

"yes dear, I'll call one of them. but isn't it to much for you?" she said.

"aniya.... I have a smal party with CN Blue Oppadeul and Youkyoung" A-ra said.

"Annyeong A-ra ssi.... what can I help you?" a boy said.

"igeo.... can you help me bring this to my room?" A-Ra said while she pointing at a pile of Pizza on the table.

"ne." he said.

"come." A-ra said

"ah annyeong eonni" A-ra said while she bow to the 
receptionist than leave her.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"kya!!! pizza pizza pizza!" Youkyoung shouted when A-ra and the bellboy are off the elevator.

"Why you here?" A-Ra asked.

"waiting for pizza" YouKyoung said.

"Give it to her" She said to the bellboy.

"ne? jeo? why me?" Youkyoung complained.

"you say that you wait for the pizza." A-Ra said.

"let's me help." JongHyun said.

"ah JongHyun ssi? since when you were there?" A-ra said.

"just now" JongHyun said while he take the pizza from the bellboy. "gamsahamnida" he said to the bellboy.

"ne, anieyo. annyeonghaseyo" that boy said.

"Annyeong" A-Ra, YouKyoung and JongHyun replied.

"hey..... give me!" JungShin said while he takes a box of  pizza from JongHyun than run.

"hey!!" JongHyun surprised.

"hahahahahah" A-Ra laughing.

"Oppa..... both of you looks like Tom cat and Jerry mouse. hahahaha" YouKyoung said while they enter the room.

"Youkyoung-ah.... close the door please?" A-Ra asked.

"hm ok!" she replide while she close the door.

"jal meogeseumnida!!!!" JungShin and Munhyk shouted when they wanna eat the pizza.

"jal meogeseumnida!!" the other replied.

*ddrrrrtttttt dddrrrrttttttt
Goodbye darling Hey You
OH My darling Hey You
Jugeul mankkeum saranghae
Jebal naege dorawa jweo
Saranghanikka
Neoman anikka~
Dashi hanbeonman love forever


"ne, annyeonghaseyo, yeoboseyo?" A-ra said on the phone.

"aaaa...... geuraeyo..... oh thanks God." she said.

"OK! I'll be there tomorrow morning." she said again.

"hm...... OK OK Algeseumnida. Gamsahamnida." she said.

"ne, annyeonghaseyo" A-ra said than she hung up the call.

"nuguyo??" YouKyoung asked.

"hospital" A-Ra said.

"How is hyeong?" JongHyun, Jungshin and Minhyuk said together.

"he is okay. his condition is as expected" A-Ra said.

"jinjjayo?" Minhyuk said.

"ne... but its better that you chewed your pizza. or you wanna 
fared like your hyeong?" A-Ra said.

"hm ne." Minhyuk said.

"and now that's better we sleep. after you finish your pizza of chourse." A-ra said.

" Youkyoung-ah that's better you sleep here with me. and three of you can sleep at your dorm" A-ra said again.

"OK doctor!" JungShin said. and A-Ra just smile heard that.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* next day 6.oo am

"YouKyoung-ah.... wake up!!! I must go now." A-ra said.

"hmmmmm?" Youkyoung replied

*dingdong dingdong

"ne? nuguyo?" A-ra shouted while she rushed to the door.

"aaaa.... JungShin ssi" A-Ra said.

"its look like you are ready to go?" JungShin asked.

"hm... yeh... I must do something at hospital." A-Ra said.

"what about hyeong?" Jungshin asked.

"give me your number JungShin ssi. Igeo. I'll call you later." A-Ra said while she gave him her mobile phone.

"Youkyoung-ah!! I'm go!!" A-ra shouted while she takes her bag.

"igeo!" Jungshin said when he give back A-Ra's mobile phone.

"gamsahamnida JungShin ssi. Sorry I must go" A-Ra said while she lock the door. "Annyeong" A-ra said.

"Annyeong" JungShin replied.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*6.30 at Seoul National University Hospital

"Annyeonghaseyo Doctor kim" A man greeting her.

"ah ne, Annyeonghaseyo doctor Lee" A-Ra said.

"Waiting for doctor Choi?" He said.

"ne, majayo" A-Ra replied.

"you better help the ER now. there is cars accident and there are some patients brings here." He said.

"OK, I'll help. where is the lockers room?" A-Ra Asked.

"over there" doctor Lee replied while pointing a room.

"Gamsahamnida doctor... I'll be there soon... at ER I mean" A-Ra said than she rushed to the lockers room.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"ann...... annyeong" A-Ra said with low voice when she enter the Emergency room and she found that there is so bussy and 
looks messed.

"May I help doctor Jong?" she said to doctor Lee JongJin.

"Ah.... ne, of chourse" he said.

"not yet home?" A-ra said while she take care of an 
open wound in the patient's arm.

"hm..... actually I'm ready to home but there was a call that an accident happened and some patients will be here soon. so I decide to wait. I'll home after all of this." he said. "You .... you come to early" he added.

"ah aniya. I always come 30 minutes earlier." She answer.

"have a reason for doing it?" doctor Jong said.

"hm.... yes... I need to read up everything that hapened before. so when I'm in my dutty I'll know everything and know what must I do" A-Ra said.

"Good job. A great thoughts" he replied when A-ra has finished with all 
minor wounds. "lets me help you with that doctor" A-ra said.

"that's better you take care the other" He said.

"ah OK!" A-ra said while she moved to another patient.

"doctor Kim?" He called. "have you fi....." he said. but he doesn't continue it when realize that all minor wounds are done.

"ne?" A-ra said.

"aniya.... just continue your job." He said.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*9.15

"Doctor Kim?" a man said.

"ne?" A-ra replied. "ah doctir Choi, annyeonghaseyo" A-ra said.

"hm.... let the nure finish it, I need to talk with you" doctor Choi said.

"ne, doctor. I'll finish this. only this wound." A-ra said.

"OK. I'll wait you at my room." he said.

"yes doctor." A-ra replied.

"doctor kim, you better go now." a nurse said.

"aniya.... this wound. I wanna finish this." A-ra said while she cover it with a bandage.

"finished! annyeonghaseyo!" A-ra said to all people in Emergency room while she removing gloves and masks and leave the room.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*tok tok tok (A-ra knocking the door)

"come in" doctor Choi said.

"Annyeonghaseyo doctor" A-ra said.

"ne... sit down please" he saed.

"gamsahamnida" A-ra replied.

"I apreciate that you take care a lot of patients in the ER this morning. JongJin told me." he said.

"aaa...... no.... no doctor... that is my job. a doctor must help everybody that need it." A-ra said.

"hm.... JongJin said that too when he come here few years ago. I hope that you can be like this all the time." he said.

"I'll try doctor, I'll try my best." A-ra said.

"hm... may I know why you wanna be a doctor?" he asked.

"I... I... don't wanna loose people that I love anymore. My father, my grandmother, my friends... maybe they still with me now if I can save them that time. but I'm only a young girl that time." she said.

"so... what is the correlation with being a doctor?" he asked.

"have you imagine that you are in the patient's family doctor? what about if I'm there and my family are sick and the doctor doing nothing?" A-ra said.

"hm.... I understand" he said.

"now is about your friend... who is his name?" he asked.

"Jung YongHwa?" A-Ra said.

"yes... he is in the VIP room number 1. everything is okay and you must take care of him." he said.

"yes. his manager is calling early morning. when you are bussy at ER I think. and he said that your friend have a tour, mmm a concert... ah whatever. he ask me to put a doctor for take care of him. since that the concert can't be postponed." doctor Choi explained.

"so? what is the corelation with me?" A-ra said.

"we can't let another people take care of him. a lit of risk. here is his medical record. learn it and take care of him. the only think that you must do is... write the report everyday. sent to me at 8.oo am." he said.

"OK doctor. I'll do it" A-ra said.

"one more. ever monday you must be here for 
doctors evaluation meeting. we evaluate everything. arraseo?" he said.

"ne, algeseumnida doctor" A-ra said.

"good. now back to work.... go to VIP room." he said.

"OK doctor" A-ra replied. "annyeonghaseyo" she said than leave the room.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"hm... VIP number 1." A-ra said after she read up all the medical record.

"hm.... OK.... 5th floor" A-ra mumbled while she push number 5 at elevators panel.

*ding (the elevator doors are opened at 5th floor)

"VIP VIP... ah this way" she mumbled after she off the elevator.

"Annyeong doctor" a nurse said.

"Annyeong.... m.. VIP 1?" A-ra asked.

"ah this way doctor." she said.

"ne." A-ra said while she follow the nurse.

"annyeong.... JungShin ssi? I'm on my way to Yonghwa's room" A-Ra said on the phone.

"annyeong!!" JungShin said when he open the room's door.

"aish... you already here?" A-Ra said.

"a.. gamsahamnida" A-ra said to the nurse.

"ne,anieyo doctor" the nurse said than leave her.

"annyeonghaseyo YongHwa ssi... how is your condition? what you feel?" A-ra said with a smooth voice.

"I.. I'm better... thanks for saving me" YongHwa said.

"anieyo. may I check?" A-ra said.

"yes" Yonghwa said.

"hm.... your condition is good.... I think you can back to your dorm soon" A-ra said.

"we must practice for our world tour. may he back to dorm today?" the manager said.

"hm.... let me discuss it with the other doctor." A-ra said. "I'll be back soon" she said while she leave the room.

"hyeong how is she? charming ne?" JongHyun said.

"mwo? nuguyo?" YongHwa said.

"A-Ra ssi." JungShin teasing.

"hm.... ah A-ra ssi.... ne she is charming. but poor you Jongie.... she will take care of me until I recover 100% healthy" Yonghwa said.

"aish.... hyeong....." JongHyun said.

"Jong hyeong..... you must be willing to look at A-ra ssi take care of Yonghwa hyoeng." MinHyuk said.

"aishhhhh why not me that sick?" JongHyun mumbled.

"hahahahahahahahah" Jungshin and Minhyuk laughing when they see JongHyun's face. it was blushed like cooked prown.

"annyeonghaseyo" A-Ra said when she enter the room.

"ne... annyeong" everybody said.

"yes you can back to your dorm now. but you still 
in my observations." A-ra said.

"yes doctor" Yonghwa said teasing her.

"OK! you can home now. I'll prepare you medicine and bring it to your dorm" she said.

"where is the administration office? I must finished it nae?" the manager said.

"they will come here. you not need to go there" A-ra said.

"ah OK!" the manager said.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Annyeong!!!!" A-ra said when she enter CN Blue's dorm.

"owaaaa!!! uri doctor is come!!!" AOA members shouted.

"hm... yeah I'm a doctor here....." A-ra said. "YongHwa ssi... welcome back home. but you must take your medicine now, after your lunch." A-ra said while she prepare the medicine.

"Girls... I'm sorry, but can you let him rest?" A-ra said.

"Ah... ne doctor." they said teasingly.

"thankyou" A-ra said.

"ne anieyo doctor" they said than they leave.

"OK... I'll leave you now. eat your lunch and take your medicine. after that you must rest. If you not do it I'm sure that you can't practicing tomorrow." A-ra said.

"ah ne..... algeseumnida." Yonghwa said.

"igeo hyeong, eat this porridge, than rest." JungShin said.

"JungShin ssi.... this is his schedule for takeing medicine. don't missed even one." A-ra said while give him a paper.

"OK! I'll remember it" JungShin said.

"if there is something happen or you wanna ask something you can call me" A-ra said.

"ne, arraseo" Jungshin said.

"See you... annyeonghaseyo" A-ra Said.

"Annyeong!! gamsahamnida doctor kim" Jungshin said when ara leave their dorm.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dictionary
geuraeyo = yes, really?, 
gamsahamnida = thank you.
jal meogeseumnida = let's eat, Thanks for the food.
mwo? = what?
nuguyo? = who is it?
jinjjayo? = really?

underlined words are indonesian.
the other are korean.

------------------------------------------------oo------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading ^_^ Sorry for the bad english. Hope u like it and Hope can post the next chapter soon ^_^ see you ^_^

Please leave your comment..... Gamsahamnida....... ^_^

-end-



posted by : @LeeSoYoung_soe
Facebook Fan Page : SoYoung The Kpopers
Please take full Credit if you share this.... credit me SoYoungTheKPopers.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment